Before your lash appointment:
- Do not wear any eye makeup or mascara to your lash appointment. Professional removal of makeup will cut into your appointment time.
- If you wear contact lenses, you may want to wear eyeglasses to your appointment.
- Shower before your arrival as the lashes cannot get wet after.
- Do not expose your lashes to water, heat or steam for the first 12-24 hours.
- Avoid rubbing and pulling your eyelashes.
- Use oil free makeup removers and facial products.
- Sleep on your back to avoid friction.
- Book a fill appointment every 2-4 weeks, to fill in the areas where your natural lashes have fallen out and new lashes are growing in. 50% of lashes must still be on to qualify for a fill.
Classic – Natural – 1 hour
Classic – Dramatic – 1.5 hours
Volume Set – 2 hour
2 Weeks Classic @ 30 minutes
3 Weeks Classic @ 45 minutes
2 Weeks Volume @ 30 minutes
3 Weeks Volume @ 45 minutes
4 Week Any starts @ $80 – $120+
* additional $15 per each 15 minutes.
The goal of a fill appointment is to replace the lashes that have turned over. You will need a fill appointment every 2-4 weeks with 50% of lashes must still be on to qualify for a fill.
Eyelash Lifting and Tinting
Eyelash Lift and Tint
Eyelash and Brow Tinting