Before your lash appointment:
- Do not wear any eye makeup or mascara to your lash appointment. Professional removal of makeup will cut into your appointment time.
- If you wear contact lenses, you may want to wear eyeglasses to your appointment.
- Shower before your arrival as the lashes cannot get wet after.
- Do not expose your lashes to water, heat or steam for the first 12-24 hours.
- Avoid rubbing and pulling your eyelashes.
- Use oil free makeup removers and facial products.
- Sleep on your back to avoid friction.
- Book a fill appointment every 2-4 weeks, to fill in the areas where your natural lashes have fallen out and new lashes are growing in. 50% of lashes must still be on to qualify for a fill.
Dramatic Set – 2 hours
Enhancing Set- 1.5 hours
Classic Set – 1 hour
*After 1 hour, additional $25 per each 15 minutes.
The goal of a fill appointment is to replace the lashes that have turned over. You will need a fill appointment every 2-4 weeks with 50% of lashes must still be on to qualify for a fill.